The mission of Triad is to enhance the quality of life of all senior citizens in Naperville Township and Lisle Township. Triad empowers senior citizens to become more involved in community programs, including crime prevention programs, educational seminars, and implementing means to make the community a safer place for senior citizens.
Goals of Triad:
- Increase awareness of crimes against seniors.
- Sponsor programs for senior citizens to help reduce the fear of crimes and educate senior citizens about preventative measures they can take to protect themselves.
- Emphasize the criminal aspect of abuse, neglect, and exploitation of senior citizens.
- Improve communication and understanding between seniors and law enforcement.
- Improve communication and understanding of the different roles of elder abuse agencies and other organizations.
- Develop an open and trusting relationship between senior citizens, law enforcement officers and community agencies.
Elected May 3, 2023
President – Jennifer Brasfield, Riverwalk Adult Day Services
Vice President – Julie Smith, Naperville Police Department
Secretary – Tara Nieberding, 101 Mobility of Naperville
Treasurer – Mary Gruenberg, Soarella
At-Large Member – Alan Hoffman, Oasis Senior Advisors
At-Large Member – Bill Finn, Comfort Keepers
At Large Reserved*
Lisle Township – Jerald Wolff, Lisle Township
Naperville Township – Mary Pat Staines, Naperville Township
Program/Events Chair – Julie Smith, Naperville Police Department
Communications & Outreach Chair – Mike Cooper, Naperville Senior Center, Adult Day Services
Community Partnerships Chair – Lisa Culligan, Arista Healthcare
Membership Committee Chair – Cate Stellmach, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group
Fundraising – Jim Vondran, Retired
Immediate Past President – Dennise Vaughn
* Reserved for Senior from the community